We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Fruit desserts
- Berry desserts
- Strawberry desserts
Serve in a bowl with whipped cream. This is a lovely no cook dessert with the sweetest ripe summer strawberries.
4 people made this
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups strawberries, trimmed and quartered
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 950ml cream
MethodPrep:10min ›Cook:5min ›Extra time:1hr soaking › Ready in:1hr15min
- Drizzle honey and vinegar on the strawberries and hustle gently. Add pepper.
- Leave at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(1)
Reviews in English (1)
Wow, I am completely surprised at how good this was. I was a little leary of using the pepper, but it really does work with the sweetness of the honey and the tartness of the balsamic. Served it with homemade whipped cream, it was a nice, light, dessert.-06 May 2013(Review from this site AU | NZ)